~Young Living Infused Spaghetti Sauce~
(**Please Read bottom for list of allergy warnings**)
- Spaghetti Noodles ( regular or wheat)
- Can of Diced Tomatoes (28 oz)
- Thin Spaghetti Sauce (27.7 oz)
- Diced Onions, Sautéed Lightly
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Ground Beef ( 1 lb)
- Garlic Salt *optional to replace with salt
- Garlic Powder (if you don’t use garlic salt)
- Young Living Thyme Essential Oil
- Young Living Taste of Italy Essential Oil
Tools Needed for Recipe:
Nutribullet or Blender, Large Pot, Large Skillet, Spatula, Large Spoon.
- Cook ground beef and diced onions in large skillet, start boiling pasta water.
- Once water is at a boil, bring heat down to medium and add salt, EVOO, and pasta to water and stir ( stir occasionally to keep from sticking
- Drain can of diced tomatoes
- Place spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes in to blender/nutribullet, blend until smooth, but not watery
- Open blender/nutribullet and add ONE DROP of both Young Living Oils, place top back on and blend for 10 seconds
- Once the ground beef and onions are fully cooked, pour and stir in your sauce
- Drain cooked pasta, and either mix sauce in or add sauce on top of each plate (personal preference) and enjoy!!!
This information is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician.
The oils in this recipe contain Oregano, Basil and Thyme, if you are allergic to any of these, please DO NOT use this recipe.
~:Live Every Moment, Laugh Every Day, Love Beyond Words:~